(PRIVATE EVENT - INVITATION ONLY)
Join us , 10/15/2019 7:30pm at our Hammer & Stain - Kirkland Studio for a DIY workshop to make one of our PICK YOUR PROJECT PRIVATE EVENT. Customize your project in the studio with your choice of stain & paint colors. This registration allows for one adult to make a wood project. (Wine by the glass, beer/hard cider on tap and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase throughout the workshop).
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the picture/drop-down menu (below).
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil. Proceed to checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is handcrafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT receive a credit for a future workshop!
- Please call us or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain - Downtown Kirkland - 140 Central Way, Kirkland, Washington. 98033
- A variety of wine by the glass and beers/cider on tap for purchase throughout the workshop. In order to consume alcohol, you must be 21+.
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge. *MUST BE REQUESTED AT LEAST 4 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT DATE.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.